Featured Commercial Properties
Woodward Commercial Realty is currently listing excellent facilities for sale or lease in premier locations throughout Southwest Indiana and Northwest Kentucky. Take a look at our featured properties and contact us today to learn more.
21 SE 3rd Street
One of Evansville’s premiere downtown office buildings, 21 SE 3rd Street offers executive offices as well as large, open office concept spaces. With suites ranging from 3,000 – 13,500 SF, this building is well-suited for any professional office user desiring to take advantage of the downtown business corridor. Attorneys, accountants and other professional firms, as well as start-up companies needing space to grow can find a home here. See the attached brochure for details and showing information.
1000 Grove Street
This property is available for SALE or LEASE
• ± 125,368 SF Total
• ± 2,781 SF main office area
• Multiple Office & Warehouse Restrooms
• 9 Docks, 2 Drive-in Doors
• ± 6 Year Old Roof w/ 4 Yrs Remaining on Warranty
• ±19-21’ Clear Height
• 40’ x 50’ and 34’ x 40’ Column Spacing
• ± 15 -18 Acres
• Built in approx. 1960
• Concrete Block and Steel Construction
• Fully Fenced Loading and Parking Areas
• Ample Power, Transformers, Air Lines, Compressors
20 NW Third Street - Fifth Third Bank Tower
- The 5/3 Bank Corporate Office building is located in the heart of
the downtown Evansville business, financial and cultural districts;
2 blocks from the Ohio River and 1 block from the Main Street
- Downtown Evansville is home to the corporate offices of American
General Finance, Vectren Energy Delivery and Old National Bank
- This location affords easy access to all major thoroughfares and is
within blocks of the Civic Center and Court buidlings
- Free customer parking; tenant parking available for lease in
- Cafeteria located on the 15th floor is also available for after-hours
4901 Theatre Drive
New construction. Located on the east side of North Green River Road at Theatre Drive. Building has glass front with brick columns and raised end caps. Warehousing in the vicinity is available by same owner. Build outs negotiable. Landlord offering tenant incentives. Signage available at the corner of Green River & Theatre Drive.
13 lots available. Ranging in size from 1 acre to 2.6 acres, additional acreage available. All utilities and streets in place. This property is centrally located on US Highway 41 North and Baseline Road, a stop light intersection. a major North/South Corridor. Traffic count estimated at 28,000. Conveniently located to I64 & Evansville Regional Airport. For copies of covenants, restrictions, & plat contact listing agent.
1 | 2 | Next